Saturday, May 20, 2006 @ 6:47 PM

Came across this pic at sha's frenster.
The baby I used to manja2(pamper) with.
Miss the way she leaned her head on me when I carry her.
Her cute smile and the smell of baby powder.
Miss her entirely.
Miss going out taking her wif us.
Remember sha, me n u taking care of her while at far east??
I'm sure u miss her too.
Lets miss her together2. khekhekhe.
One of my colleagues told me abt this haunting video found in youtube.com
A very scary one.
So I thought shd share this with ya'all.
Bt dunno if you guys have seen it.
Here's the link..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh7xBFKwanUPardon for the lingo tho coz its in portuguese.
It's abt 7 min long bt believe me, its all worth it.
Wait till the last part.
Before u watch it look at the synopsis of the video itself and click more.
I actually screamed at the last part.
So all those faint hearted, beware!! BUAHAHAHAHAHA.
While going home from werk today, there's this guy kept looking at me while in the bus.
Caught him literally many times seh.
When I looked at him, he pretend to look at other thgs.
Dunno eh, maybe I know him or he finds me familiar or anythg.
Not only tht k.
I think he's younger than me by a yr or 2 coz can tell la by looking at his friends.
A kid trying to act abg2 kinda thg.
Today so tired. so so tired.
So now, need my rest for the rest of the nite.
ZZzzzzZZZzzzzzZZZzzz......