talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 @ 4:09 PM
Let's recall what I've been thru lately.
Sat had a chalet wif my family 2 celebrate daddy's bday. Gosh he's so old oredi(juz realised tht). Anyways, gt one "interesting" story to tell abt some taxi driver we encountered that day.
The story:
The carpark at downtown east was full as usual coz it' s sat anyways. So my dad tried his luck and patiently looked for any vacant parking. Seems to be that luck was on his side and we found one when a lorry driver wanted to get out of the parking. So my dad waited for the driver to go off. Now this is the interesting part. I saw a taxi driver juz dropped his family off at the loading/unloading bay. My dad being the considerate one gave him way to drive away from tht place as the road was narrow. So my dad moved upfront a bit. The TD happily blocked the back of my dad's car and parked at the vacant space left by the lorry driver! like no blardi business like that! My mom was so pissed that she went out of the car and scolded that TD who said that,"I've waited longer than u oredi. go find other spaces ah!" Wahhhh! Blardy rude. Thgs didn't happen so my dad's turn to join in the "fun". His loud voice attracted everyone walking nearby. He's in the army biz btw so tht explained his loud imperial voice. The TD even challenged my dad to park behind his car. That pissed me off till I went out of the car and shouted at this TD who seemed to not care at all. He juz walked off. Mother*toot*! I jotted down his plate number btw, SHA 9135K. Citicab i tink. Havent made a complain yet. Will do soon. This kind of TD we have in Singapore? Hak puih ah! He's chinese btw. Not being racist but is this how he treats us malays? can do anythg he likes as if it's nobody's business. We are living in a democratic society okay! Be reasonable! At last, the daughter tried to apologise that her father was wrong. We juz ignored.
Anyways, pissed off wif somethg rite now n i dun even noe wat i'm pissed off wif. wakaka. pissed but can still laugh ehk? Digi elec UT coming up. Shitz man! I'm juz stressed.