Wednesday, May 10, 2006 @ 4:21 PM
No sch today which means slacking day for me.
Was supposed 2 meet idahikakaty at bugis to go for hardisk shopping.
But can't coz dad gt tickets to watch s'pore vs selangor selection tonite.
And had to study for my UT tomorrow.
In fact, cracking my brain now studying while blogging.
Slept all the way till almost noon(mom woke me up).
Even missed this someone's call at 1012hrs.
Put my hp on silent mode(blame me for tht).
But he called again ard 2+.
Watched Ladder 49 last nite on cable.
I cried. So touching esp the ending.
Had the weirdest dream this morning.
Can't describe it coz I can't remmember.
Anyone took engineering maths??
I'm literally suffering here.
Stucked wif the 2's complement thingy.
Gosh, I'm gonna be doomed for tmr's test.
Good luck to me!
Been getting Cs all the way for my digi elec mod anyway.Haiz.
Do u care what others think of u when u do something tht displease some pple?Time to think.