Friday, May 19, 2006 @ 9:37 PM
So whos the smudger boy I've been talking abt?
The boy who had been in my cravings list...my msn nick...
No...not someone who's here in singapore.
Not someone I know dearly.
Not someone who's my friend or any other's I know.
Someone who is at a distant country from ours.
Someone only some related pple will recognise.
Suspense enough??
That smudger boy......
whom I have been longing to see is.....
My fave Man Utd player Smithy!!
Wakakaka. Suspense kan?? kan kan kan??
Miss him mishh him.
If my bestie is reading this, u noe wat am talking abt rite??
Gosh!
Working morning shift tmr!
Separated from my sistaz lita n sha.
Both of them in the aftnoon.
Alone again. (literally bedek la)
Haiz. I'm so bored. so bored. so bored.
I'm always the centre of "bully" in my class.
Always get disturbed for nothing.
Like tht day I wore a spain jersey and there's another guy in my classmate wearing the same country jersey.
Since there la, gt disturbed all the way!
Like woah!Already the 5th week of sch.
Still coping n next UT will be practical.
May I juz say tht my kak cik was so hilarious juz now.
Takleh angkat!(Cannot carry!is it? as in too funny I mean)
When u cut the chicken during lunch, it reminded me to laugh all the time. wakakaka.
Too funny to handle coz she would "melatar"(how to say eh in eng??dunno la) everytime the chicken almost fell out of her plate. Sadly, only me knew abt it. hehe.
K la..Need my beauty sleep. So sleepy manz!
Oh he will be gone for 3 weeks due to reservice!Will be gone by this upcoming monday. Boohoo!