Wednesday, May 17, 2006 @ 7:56 PM
Today was fun fun fun.
Only tht sha wasn't wif us coz she hadta be wif her mom.
So only me yanni n lita.
Shopped the whole tamp mall and the neighbour, CS. hehe.
I bought a new bag again. backpack. wakaka.
Lita bought her cincin(ring) and so did yanni.
The pony shoes nice lar yanni. shd have bought it!
And yar the mickey shoes! wanna buy when my next pay arrives which is like next mth.
Lita acting cute today! rite yanni??rite rite?? Hehe. U had to be mom to her juz now eventhough lita is older than u.pampered! khekhekhe.
There's so many things i wanna buy.
Converse shoes. The skin is so nice to touch. I meant the texture. It's leather and its nice!
Button earrings like Idah's.
The Italia's sling bag at converse shop.
The England shirt again which Lita stopped me from buying coz she said I had enough of england shirts. hehe.Actually wanna collect as many country shirts as I can. Can be kept as memorables.
It's always like this.
When I have the money, I didn't buy em bt when I don't, cravings started to get the best out of me. Haiz.
Guys guys guys..
Why some of them can be so inconsiderate at times??
Inconsiderate of the girls' feelings.
Only care abt themselves and no one else.
Pity yanie bunny.
Haiz. Nvm kz. Be strong and stay happy always.
He's no loss to u. It's only his loss.
Is it true that when a guy goes for ns, he changes??
Coz heard abt it lots of times from experienced pple.
And sha, I noe u care abt me alot.
I will treasure and appreciate ur advice.
Don't be offended by my behaviour towards u yest k?
What u said n all somehow made me paranoid if ever those things will happen.
To be honest, I am just fooling ard wif the situation.
Like I said, I didnt expect much.
So dun worry too much abt me k?
I noe somehow there was this tension bet us yest coz of my attitude rite?
I dun wanna think abt it tht much.
UT again tmr. Analogue.
Aaarrgghh!! Havent revise yet. Shitto!