Thursday, May 11, 2006 @ 9:52 PM
Wanna noe somethg funny??
Remmember I had a test today?
Well...lita msged me early in the morning.
Asking where I was..as usual.
Told her I had to go 1st without her coz specifically said that my UT is in the morning.
Came to class ard 0800 hrs.
Met ma classmate...another diyanah anyways.
She's the one who told me our UT is in e morning.
Both of us so confident n it's almost 0830 hrs, still no one in class except us.
So we went to lab since we have prac for our mod today.
Then diyanah asked one of our myanmmar frends.
UT is at 4.15pm! DENG!*shoots myself*
Me n diyanah were laughing sia. So kekek.
THX EH diya!
Anyways, UT was ok la.
Can do most of it but somehow not confident whether I can pass or not.
Oh n i juz realised tht yanni didn't come to sch when lunch time.
Missed ya at sch gerl! Heard tht u were too tired is it?
Poor girl.
My beAutiful marSHA is sick today!
Got flu eh?
If gt worsen, dun come to werk tmr.
U worked too hard la sha.
Take care of urself.
Love ya gerls.
Now wanna watch dimensi ke 4.
It's scary but still wanna watch it.
So adios pple!