Thursday, May 18, 2006 @ 10:38 PM
Why no more double deckers at 7am??
Was talking abt the 168 bus service of coz.
It seems that it has been 3days strght with no double decker bus at 7.
Usually, the 7 am bus I took is double decker.
For the whole long almost an hr ride will be a standing "ovation" for me.
THX EH! By time it reached wdlands, my legs would have wobbled and cramped.
My best friend(more like a bro actually), Azz had a gf I knew nothing of.
Like woah! Juz knew it today actually when I msged to know his well being aft almost a wk of nt msging. Skali turned out he had a prob and that is bgr thingy.
Had to find out on my own. I literally figured it out.
At last, he blurted it out and told me.
Lasted for 3 weeks only. Reason for not telling:low profile.
Haiz. Think the thg wif him is that he rushed thgs too fast!
Wish I cud tell him tht. See first la eh. One fine day when its not raining I'll tell him.
Can't slack anymore!
Need to buck up, buck up!
Have to complete ce pts la. Professional profiling la.
So many stuff to do.
And next UT will be practical.
My kak cik says if we can't make the circuit works then its strght failure.
Shitz man! how how???
I still miss my smudger boy!
Where's he??
Miss miss miss...
FOr those who are wondering who's the boy, tune in tmr's episode.
wakakakakaka.