Friday, June 09, 2006 @ 11:47 PM
I can't believe how dumb I cud be.
The happy moments I once cherished had now seemed to be crushed to the ground.
Hurt. Betrayed. Sad.
Those are the feelings I've been having lately.
I never knew all these thgs wud happen again!
Why me? Why?
Is it some kind of retribution that I have to go thru this once more?
I need hug. Really do.
Thx to someone for telling me and opening my eyes to c the truth.
I've been blinded by the words that nvr meant a single thg.
Sorry to my readers as I'm being bit emotional for a while here.
You are juz a parasite to me.
Nothing will make me tink any less of you.
Whatever u did to me, u will receive 10 times more bad than this.
Nt trying to curse here bt fark it la.
I've had enuff of this shit.
Been working for 5 days straight on full day shift.
Can die la. hehe.
Finally off day tmr for me!
Yippee!
Can slack ard at home.
Can sleep long hours.
Can watch tv all day long.
No need to care abt when to go for break.
No need to care whether the petrol has been topped up or nt.
No need to relief anyone!
Woohoo! 24 hrs of freedom!
Finally gt rest.....
Going to sleep....
Deep.......
Deep.......
Sleep..............