talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
Sunday, June 04, 2006 @ 9:17 PM
The kupu-kupu has flown away.
Yeay!
Felt so much better yest.
Plus sad.
My granduncle(mom's side) has passed away yest.
Semoga Allah memberkati rohnya. Amin.
Yes! The reason is you!
And the reason is you!
Been a long time since I listen to this fave song of mine.
Hoobastank rox man!
Where'd you go?I miss u so.Sometimes it's been 4eva since u been gone.Aaaacccchhhhhooooo!
Sneezing time!
Irritating la. Been sneezing since I went hm frm work juz now.
The weather is killing me. Literally.
So hot la.
Tmr full day! i dieded la. But ok la coz ntg to do at hm anyways.
Pity sha. Tmr she kena ferris the wheel.
Feel for ya sis!
Linnie was cute today!
She gave me a present! Chupa-chup. It's free!
Hahaha. Thx eh!
Kla end here la.