Friday, June 23, 2006 @ 2:45 PM

A pic of me n linnie again!
She edited it. Nice rite??
Juz gotta upload it. Cant resist the niceness of the pic.
Wakakaka.
Weds was yanni n razi's anniversary!
Congrats2!
What a way to spent time on their anni wif me, sha n lita.
Haha. But at least we had fun la.
Shopping here n there since "some" pple gt skul on weds! Wakakaka.
No offence eh gurlfren!
Yanni was saying she was thinking of deleting her blog coz she's too lazy to update.
No yanni, don't!
This blog won't be the same w/o ur bloglink in my bloggie!
Hehe. K juz kidding. khekhekhe.
So friggin' sleepy la.
So syiok juz now.
Me, lita n yanni slept at kaffe!
Actually only me n lita la.
Yanni kept drinking her cookies n cream milkshake.hehe.
So tired...
Kak Ct's hen party coming up.
I dunno wat to wear la kak.
Can I juz not wear anythg?
khekhekhekhe.
I meant anythg wif retro la.
Dunno la eh..Let me think first.
So wat has been gg on in my life lately?
NOTHING.
I noe I'm juz a boring person sometimes.
Can't deny it myself.
All I noe is I hate PCB(a module that I'm taking), liars, joke-crusher(is there sucha werd?) n other thgs that are associated wif the werd hate.
MSN sux big time at the moment!
Keep signing in n out automatically since this morning la.
Haiyo!