Tuesday, June 20, 2006 @ 10:36 PM
Sch back in action!
Was in a daze all the time.
Attitude all day long.
Didn't do werk la..listening to songs la....watch movie la..
Haiya! What have i become???
So lazy!!
Was excited to meet linnie cute juz now.
Supposed to meet at 6 plus then changed to 7 plus.
I reached at 8plus.
She waited for me 1hr10mins!
Felt so guilty!
Im sooo sorry lin!! I didn't mean it!
Im so sorry from the bottom of my heart.
Next time,I'll be super early!
I'll treat u again next time! Not enuff lar juz now.
Yes ah!
Hoobastank's latest album Every Man For Himself is in my hands at last!
Been waiting for it since last week.
Now my head is stucked wif the song Born to lead and If i were you.
Gotta listen to those two.
Its awesome man!
Didn't noe that one of the band members is out.
Now is a 3-man show.
Nvm still gt my dan estrin! Wakakaka. n doug!
Gals, nxt week watch silent hill k?
I noe Idah n eeqa won't watch. hehe.
Not confirmed ah bt will c how.