Friday, June 02, 2006 @ 11:38 PM
Sorry if I haven't been able to update as regualrly as I can.
Reason no.1 is coz of laziness.
No. 2 is coz mind hasn't been here lately.
Some pple noe why.
ANd that some pple I'm referring to are those who are close to me.
Am I being too "evil" for ignoring Azz(the best friend)?
Dunno can?? hehehe.
He's been msging, I didn't reply.
He called, I didn't answer.
I've made my decision.
Dun wanna be tht close to him anymore.
It's not tht I despise him now or anythg.
But things change. Haiz.
If any of u realise, my main prob has always been abt friends.
Why eh? I myself dunno.
Ok, it's been like almost a week tht I wud c sis yanni in the 168 bus every morning.
When I'm late, she's late too.
Fated ah yanni. khekhekhekhe.
She wud say,"Di! Make sure I dun c u in the bus tmr morning."
Hehe. Tht was funni la.
It's not tht regular tht we went to sch together2.
Fun. Only tht sis Sha is always late.
Bye la. hehe. I miss sis Lita! She's not here! Boohoo.
tmr is the big day la.kupu-kupu(butterflies).