Sunday, June 11, 2006 @ 9:38 PM
Thanx 4 the advices, concerns etc pple.
I really appreciate it.
Even chuan, u admit guys are bastards.
But not all la. It juz happenned that I met the bastard ones.
YOU are not one of em.
I guess my story not only hurt me but also my sistaz.
Especially my big sis.
She was raging on fire when she knew what happened to me.
Didn't wanna tell her coz I know she wud get mad.
She was the one who wanted to confront the asshole.
Bt i said no coz i dun wanna complicate thgs.
Let it be, sis.
He'll know what come unto him.
To sis yanni.
Yeah, I was hurt once before and this will only make me stronger.
But I wud be damn lying if I said it didn't affect me one bit.
This time i was really really hurt.
It's a feeling I need to get adjust to in time.
I am fighting it.
Bt only I didn't show it.
Perhaps, in front of u gals, i may be happy.
But deep down inside, i'm not.
To sis Idah.
Thx for the advices u have given me.
24/7 service ehk?
Sure, sure. I'll look to tht when i need u.
To sis Sha.
U were the one who told me to trust my gut instinct and nt deny it.
I overlooked tht.
U have constantly gave me advice and nvr gave up one bit.
Only tht u cut down a bit coz u were afraid I might get irritated.
To sis Kat.
I juz luv u la.
In fact, i luv all my sistaz.
*hug tight2*
To sis Lita.
Gd acting eh. All this while u knew abt wat happened n to keep it frm me is amazing.
Well, I knew u all did this for my own gd.
Thx eh!
I'm so farking hurt la.