Monday, June 26, 2006 @ 11:22 PM
Yest was Ibrahim's last day at etp.
So sad he hadta leave coz he's serving ns soon.
Becoming a MAN oredi. wakakaka.
Worked pm shift yest. Ntg much la coz the park was not that crowded anyways.
After work, apa lagi..lepak la! Means hang out after my work.
Since as I said it was Ibrahim's last day, thot we wud juz take photos of everyone.
Every pic symbolises how crazy we were last nite.
Laughter was the only medicine that can cure us.
It was all abt fun babeh!
Still waiting 4 the pics my linnie....hehe.
Our grp was missing yanni today.
I went to sch alone lei.
Boohoo.
Usually u wud come late wif me rite coz I wud always bump into u in the same bus.
U said I'm stalking eh?? Tk dpt ah!! waakakakak.
Anyways, take care girl. Hope u r feeling better now.
I'm juz friggin' pissed la.If u r not happy, then juz say it to my face.I'm sick n tired of all this crap la.Nonsense ok?Really tired wif all this.Had enuff of this.Wat wrong did i do till u dun wanna talk to me?Dun even wanna look at me?LIke i said, some people can juz mind their own business!I'm nt referring to u btw. Heesh!Hooked on to Born to lead by hoobastank.
So blardy nice song.