Monday, July 03, 2006 @ 10:16 PM
Getting hooked on MUSE new single, Supermassive black hole.
Great great new song man!
Loving it!
Am so gonna buy their new album.
Will b getting my pay in 4 days' time!
Woohoo!
Unfortunately, have to pay my bro 300 bux.
Have to contribute since he's buying new comp for our home use.
Haiya. Worked so hard n most of the money i earned spent on some computer i dun really need.
What to do.
Need to buy new specs..hp..n some other stuff i need to buy which i have forgotten. hehe.
So honoured I was called da-jie(big sis in mandarin) in class by my classmate, georgie!!
Surprise surprise...a chinese guy who treats me like his elder sis.
wakakaka. fyi, me n him only one yr diff.
Maybe becoz he thinks too highly of me la.
Bt nvm, at least I get a free massage from him juz now. (Oi! dun think far far ah.)
He saw the tiredness from my face. So being a gd "bro", gave a massage. hehe.
Today, I actually enjoyed the class.
Doing werk solving out problems.
Thot of caboting bt since gt ut, had to stay in class.
Bt the gd thg is that I gained new knowledge rather than slack around as usual.
Kinda promised yanni to accompany her.
Bt sorri eh yanni! hehe.
Sha didn't come today!!!
N i think she's half asleep when she msged lita this morning.
Cannot interpret wat she was talking abt. Haha.