Monday, July 17, 2006 @ 10:42 AM
Left ankle swollen.
Thanx to the one of the guests la who hit me wif the kart.
Happy2 hit me when it's not even his turn yet to be dispatched.
Wahlauwei.
Never even said sorry to me yet can still demand for 2 more laps somemore!
Haiya...some people ah...
Lucky not that bad.
And to Linnie, I got hit u oso got hit eh?
Hahaha. Felt ur pain oso la.
And I think I tagged urs that it wasnt shammie who attended to u.
My mistake! LOL. Coz i thot u gt hit yest! HAhaha. Confident!
Yest was my bad day.
1st, was so fed up coz can't dispense money at atm near my house.
Then thot at dte can dispense 20 dollar cash. Skali only can dispense 50bux!wth!
My wallet kept falling off!
Everything I held, kept falling off. Dunno y lar.
So fed up!
Then not to mention the accident happened to me.
Also irritating guests..Only some lar.
Then one of the guests got hit.
Till it's enuff for me that I have to shout at the guests who drove so fast like nobody's bussiness.
That was the reason the kid got hit. Thank goodness he's ok.
I'm soo messed up! Only 4 yest lar. Been sighing too much.
Dgr2 Sha got new fone!!
Nokia 6280 some more.
COol!
I wanna c ur new fone now! Hahaha.
So bored.