Tuesday, July 25, 2006 @ 11:22 PM
Today is BINGIT DAY! aka IRRITATING DAY.
I just had a bad day at sch.
Dunno wat i was doing in class.
The topic was so damn difficult and I couldnt do the major prob sum!
When UT comes, for sure i dieded!
Not only that, also mad at who I dunno myself.
Just simply feeling frustrated.
Everytime i wanna watch movie on my lappy, theres always disturbances!
Haiz.
Met linnie juz now at the last min.
Wanted me to acc her to survey clothes 4 her presentation.
So met her at tamp(where else rite?).
Till 8 pm then we went hm.
At the int, I was q-ing up for bus no 293.
It was quite long la so I stopped till the 2nd line of the q.
Then gt one kid just walked past me and was in front of the me.
Then the mother came behind me and happy2ly asked me to step aside coz she wanted to q-up.
Then I say,"I'm q-ing up oso. I didnt stand there coz i dun want to block pple's way."
She replied,"Then just stand there la! And cud u pls give way so I can walk?"
MOtherfcuker sia!
Damn arrogant!
I was looking at her and she made the "Oh I'm the rich one and i can do watever i like" attitude.
I said that coz she spoke english to her son. Who cares?!
That juz concludes my bad day la.
I'm so blardi pissed!
People like that dun deserve my respect. Can juz fcuk off!
P.S. sorry 4 the lingo. I'm feeling really pissed off rite now and juz wanna vent my anger on smthg at least.
N to yanni, i hope u r feeling better aite?
Anythg juz come to me.