Monday, August 07, 2006 @ 8:38 PM
Hello Bloggie!!
It's abt time that I update this bloggie of mine.
So far am ok. those who am close were there 4 me.
Thx 2 my dearest linnie, bro georgie n my 3 sistaz who listened 2 me while i was down.
ntg happened.
Juz that during werk yest, me n my colleagues took pics!
Like my fren said escapees n camera cannot meet!
coz we all will be gg haywire taking pics here n there. haha.
we had our fun coz it rained yest so that meant we cud slack!
Slack 4 1 hr plus sitting ard. all worth it!
Lin, dun be sad aite?
I'm here 4 u, dun worry k?
And pls remind me to bring ur clip on weds.
Speaking of weds, i gotta werk. haiya.
Working on a National Day! Juz great.
I'm beginning to be tired of werking.
Thinking of taking a few mths brk. bt dunno yet.
Watched tentang dia last fri.
It was so touching. I actually shed tears.
Oh and I have watched The Lake Hse!
Sorry lin! u didnt get to watch. hehe.
Oh well enuff wif the blogging!
Juz look at the pics below! Gogogo!

the face that rep go kart! haha.

Look at the rain!! Woohoo!!

partners in crime? crime of slacking!!

one strong woman ehk...khekhekhe

do me n nisa(2nd from left) look alike??

the three amigos b4 werk.