talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
Thursday, August 17, 2006 @ 9:13 PM
Just celebrated my bday recently dated 13th of august.
Am 19 now!! YEay!
So many things had happened even b4 my bday.
My dearest friends from ps0113 and of coz nt 4getting, yanni n bf razi, surprised me big time.
I was dumbfounded not knowing anythg abt the celebration they were having 4 me.
But kinda suspect a lil bit coz kak cik or shd i say kat accidentally blurted out.
Anyways, they got me a chocolatey cake n everlast jacket!
Oh did i mention I was tricked all the time waiting 4 kat, idah n gang to cm down aft class?
Lita, u r one good actress eh.
She dragged me here and there, step as if waiting 4 sha.
Not to 4get the cake tht u all smashed on me.
Thx eh specially to idah! I was defenseless!
Haha. But I have the best of my time and this I would like to thank u guys!
Muacks1000x.
Worked on my bday which was on sunday.
Kept it at low profile.
Only certain pple knew abt it.
Anyways, aft werk me,linnie,yani,mamat(aliman) wif gf bani n minT went to eat at BK at tamp.
Took us a long time 2 decide where to go.
So at last BK is the answer!
And ya, we took photos!
So cuddly! Yani wasn't supposed to b there.

man bersama minT
The gals wif bani!

Alahai..so sweet...

Posing2!!
I'm so friggin' pissed on how this "Singapore Idol" competition been going on.
Every week I would watch who gets voted out...
Ended up disappointing to know that some people who didn't even deserve to be there still hanging on in the competition.
That kills me deep.
Come on guys. Vote 4 singers wif quality!
Though I didn't vote 4 anyone becoz to me this is juz nothing.
Now wif Mathilda out, there's no reason to watch the show anymore.
It's juz left a competition of borderline wannabes that's all.
Sorry to be critical here but that's what I sincerely thought.
Now enough wif that.
Eversince I couldn't take it how the show was, I've turned to Rockstar Supernova instead.
This show kicks some ass dude!
My fave eversince it started out first season wif INXS.
A show where all rockstars gathered to compete the ultimate prize to front Supernova.
I'm hooked to this I tell u.
Way even better than watching SI. No offence to SI fans.
This lady over here is my new heroine of the new rock sensation.
Dilana!
She's the one!
Who says a woman can't front a band? U go girl!

Dilana rocking herself out!
So with that, I conclude my entry for today. Smile always and be happy.
Cheers!