Thursday, August 24, 2006 @ 6:52 PM
Mummy, It's Over!!!!
It's finally over. Juz one more sem to go and I'll be in the final yr.
But it's so sad to leave the 2nd class I feel attached to; my E26D
This was different. A feeling that I have never had since leaving my 1st yr.
I'm so gonna miss this class.
There's so many memories in this class.
I can't believe the 6 mths have passed by so quickly.
Felt as if it juz started.
We even made videos to remind us of the good old times we had all this sem 2gether.
No more feeling uneasy when presenting.
No more the shame-feeling I'm sure some of you have when you are new with the class.
THe last day that we had was 22 Aug 2006.
A day that I will nvr 4get.
E26D, u have been the reason I come to sch.
Those memories we share will be part of me till the end.
Hope our friendship doesn't stop here.
The memories:
The 2 D's in class
The 3 boys?men?boysmen?haha..
Heart her! she's like my sis!

Our class which I'm so gonna miss

The bro i nvr had..miss u man