Wednesday, August 30, 2006 @ 2:37 PM
These few days have been quite a bore for me.
Been sitting my ass ard at home and doing nuts.
Well for one, always need to be the one at home coz I'm the new "caretaker" of the homie.
TWO, parents working, DA Sis always out having tuition classes n DA Bro at camp.
THREE, I'm lazy to go out. Wakakakaka.
This Sep month will be filled with whole lots of bz stuff for me.
First, got a one week hols coming up for the kids.
So that means ETP is open people!!
And also means work for me since there's nothing better for me to do anyways.
Second, the IMF/World Bank meeting is here!
There's gonna be 16000 delegates from 184 countries all over the world coming to S'pore for the event.
And I will be one of the bus hosts during the event.
From 13 to 20 sep.
Then after that on 21 sep, my 2nd sem starts. Wooh!
Gosh I'm "super-duper excited" for that now.
I'm in the mood for the New Yorker pizza now.
Thx to yam who literally grabbed me the other day to eat lunch wif her at NY.
No not New York eh. NY abbreviation for the New Yorker pizza. hehe.
Don't get confused...
Been quite some time since I've been to gym.
LInnie gt smtg on tues so didnt go.
But she called just now to make sure tmr I'm freee..
Hopefully tmr will be day tht I get to go to gym.