Monday, September 11, 2006 @ 9:33 PM
Hello WORLD!!
Ahakz. Been MIA for how many weeks alrdy?? wakakaka.
Pple have been asking where I was, y I didnt go to msn n stuff...
Coz I'm lazy thts y!
Ntg to update anyways.
Except that I found out smtg which was rly disappointing.
Plus gt to meet Azz's new gf.
Given the "publicity" of me n him being close frens, it's kinda ironic of how long I didn't c him.
Weird huh? Oh well, he's gt his own life n i gt mine.
Speaking of my life, thgs haven't been gg on smoothly at times.
I'm so mad at someone that I can't even speak of here.
Dun wanna rake up what had hurt me all this while.
But being always the one who compromises( I hate doing this!), juz 4get abt it n treat as if ntg happens.
Nevertheless the truth will always gonna hurt my feelings.
Up next! Some pple's bday coming up.
Dunno la who that person is eh!
Wakakakaka.
Btw to Kat, sorry la wish u Happy Birthday a bit late.
Truth was I accidentally 4gotten la.
It's a miss we didnt get to celebrate urs like what we did to others.
It's a miss I didnt get to smash cake on ur face like wat idah did to me.
It's a miss that I didnt get to pinch ur cheeks but I noe idah did alrdy.
U maybe a yr older but to me u will always be my kakcik!
Watched Forbidden Siren juz now.
Cudnt catch the ball towards the end of the story.
All I noe was that this movie was made from a video game.
The storyline is kinda like fatal frame.
Oh 4get it. I dun tink u all understand. Wakkakakaka.
IMF duty for me coming up in 2 days.
And I'm so excited abt it. Can u believe it??
But I will miss my escape peeps.
Wudnt be seeing them nxt weekend.
I will miss LInnie esp!!
She's kinda my one crazy sis I cud nvr had. Hehe.
Plus she's cute too!!(bluek!)
Ok la gang. I'll sign out now.
Adios amigos!