Tuesday, September 19, 2006 @ 10:15 AM
IMF update:
Started my 1st trip at 1603hrs.
I got the same cute uncle whom sha got once a while.
A very nice ol' chap who happens to be a punctual type of person.
The first time I was partnered wif him, I didn't exactly like his presence bcoz I realised he's fussy! haha.
But apart from all tht he's a friendly, nice man.
Policeman for tht day was a chinese man by the name of Yap.
A very talkative and really open-minded "old" man. Haha.
He's not old la bt I called him old man! Wakakakaka.
He told me one "interesting" story abt one of our very own RP-ian.
Rude, big-headed n a big shot.
All those words were described by Yap abt him(the RP-ian).
What a disgrace rite?
Give RP a bad name sia.
Yap even complained to our in-charge thru my fone la.
He was damn frustrated n angry man!
The only thg I can say abt the RP-ian is aubigood!(is tht hw it's spelt?)
I dun like him either.
If u wanna be a leader, u gotta learn how to follow 1st!
During the last trip, we had to go 2 suntec again then esplanade then the 2 hotels then back 2 suntec.
So anyways, our bus was in the bus bay waiting 4 the buses in front to move.
While waiting, there's this guy who took down plate no 2 note tht we have arrived smiled at me.
Being polite, I juz smiled back.
Then he signalled to me in a way of asking 4 my no.
U noe rite I'm blur as always.
It took me quite some time to catch wat he was trying 2 say.
LOL!
Was abt to give then the bus had to move.
Too bad la. Haha.
Not bad oso.
Finished my last trip at 2045hrs!
Then went strght to Dom's chalet(he's gg ns soon).
Went thr 4 1hr plus onli then went home wif Chucky(Aliman).
He treated me to taxi! Woohoo!
Shiitto! 1 more day 2 sch reopen.
Not looking forward to this.Haiz.