talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
Friday, September 15, 2006 @ 10:43 AM

Lukas won!!
I though it's gonna be either Toby or Dilana to nick it.
But surprise surprise!! The punk emo rockstar was chosen.
Big congrats to him!!
Happy Birthday my sweet Yanni!!
Now a yr older, u r much more wiser, matured n most imptly always sweet!
Hehe. Hope u had a blast last nite wif ur loved ones.
So sorry I cudn't be there wif u.
There's so many thgs I want to tell u!!
Today will be my 3rd day as a bus host 4 imf.
The last 2 days weren't that bad.
All the nsmen are friendly and easy to talk to.
Felt comfy talking to them.
Got to noe someone during the event.
Weird eh, doing ntg in the bus then suddenly Fizzy gave me a guy's no.Haha.
Terkejut skejap(Shocked 4 a while).
It's raining. Oh man!
Leceh la nanti.