Tuesday, September 26, 2006 @ 1:38 PM
Quoting what Gurmit Singh said last nite:
Your Singapore Idol is......
Hady Mirza!!!
Woohooo!!! Hady won!
Me, Linnie n her 2 other frens (Fatimah n Lianalin) went to watch SI live!
I may have sound contradicting as u noe I loathe SI(at my profile on ur right), but yest was fun!
Actually, Linnie asked me to tag along aft sch since she had an xtra tix.
So, since it's free y not just go there n have fun?
N that's exactly wat we did.
So met them at Kallang mrt n proceeded 2 the indoor stadium.
Took some pics while waiting in the line to go inside.
We cudn't bring our tidbits inside sadly.
This part was nonsensical.
I mean come on, "some" of us were actually fasting. Like hello!!!
So we "smuggled" our bottle drinks and kept the tidbits inside locker.
We were thinking y they wudnt let us bring outside food inside..
The ans we had been waiting 4 lies in the 7-11 store which sells overpriced food.
They just wanna make big bucks out of us.
Haiya..
I have not received the pics yet so wait long2 yar.
P.S: I'm updating this for the sake of Hady! HAha. Like real onli.