Tuesday, October 03, 2006 @ 2:49 PM
Aloha Aloha!
Feeling bit Hawaiian today.
Dun ask me y but I was so hyper juz now.
Was acting bit "setan" to my miz ladysweet n lita.
U noe I noe la eh so no need to further elaborate on that. haha.
Today was the most slackiest day of my life(exaggerating la).
First n foremost, I didn't do anything! Not surprised, i noe.
Second, the faci doesn't noe how to facilitate a class and this pisses me off.
Easily said, I don't learn anything in this class.
It was as if my brain was temporarily shut down bcoz too tired to just listen to thgs she doesnt understand.
What to do??? Haiz.
Can't wait 4 me to get out of this "dungeon". Feel so suffocated.
Checked my pay for sept month.
Earned abt 300 plus. Not bad lar.
At least it wasn't 100 plus which I earned in august.
Need 2 pay fone bills, DA Sis etc.
Haiz again.
Oh wud like 2 make a shoutout to idah who turned 22 yest!
It's a gd thg that it is during fasting mth.
If nt, I wud have pinched ur cheeks harder than wat u did 2 me!!
Nvm. still can get to pinch u aft ramadan. waakakakkaaka.
Anyways, u r old oredi!! Act that way ok?
hehe.
Oh remember i sorta promised the SI pics.
Well I have them!!! So enjoyzzzz....

Our 'pass' 2 the result show

Look at the cute guys behind me!

Hoping a glimpse of Hady...fat hope!

The burger that cost us a "grand"!
I blew those things up! phew...

Fatimah n Lianalin...Smiley2!

All the pics wont be the same w/o me n linnie...ceh ceh..

Look at all e smiles aft they announced Hady won!

Our very own after-party!