Thursday, October 05, 2006 @ 8:15 PM
Diary.
Is it meant to be ur little dirty secret?
Or is it meant to be read by members of the public?
SAme kind as that of a blog.
You rant it all out to a lil so-called diary of urs.
But this time it's bit different.
It goes out to public and everyone, be it ur friend or foe, reads every detail part of it.
Pardon me 4 writing this.
Reason being was that I've just watched Hariet the Spy.
It's on cable, HBO to be specific.
A story abt a young girl who is obsessed with writing that she writes everything that she knows in her little notebook which is very personal to her.
The word"PRIVATE" etched on it.
So it means that she is very particular with that.
Her nemesis, a very popular girl in sch, is out to get her by stealing her lil diary 2 publish it to others.
To her dismay, her notebook was discovered and it got everyone to turn against her.
Even her 2 bestfriends.
Every single one of em insult, cursed or whatever they can do to her.
But listen, this diary is meant for her and her only.
Whatever she writes is her own shit.
Like this blog.
Whatever I wrote in here is my shizzle.
But since it has been publicise(is there sucha word?), there's ntg I can do.
Wakakakaka.
I had the same situation back then.
But in a gd way.
No intention at all to hurt anyone in the process.
Juz merely stating what has been going on ard me.
Is it wrong?
I kept thinking this to myself.
Everyone has different opinions.
Bear it in mind though.
I'm not out to get back at someone or anything.
Heck! I don't even want the thought that I'm trying to badmouthing someone.
But this is what I feel and since this is my blog, don't I get a freedom to write anything I want?
Hmmm...
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
If you dun like the shit I'm saying here then leave!
The choice is yours.
Actually rite, I dunno wat to update on.
So I thought this might grab ur attention.
Wkakakaka.
Don't get me wrong pple.
I'm not trying to diss at ant one of you.
Juz that I'm telling how I feel only.
Like I said, not happy then its wokay!
I don't gain anythg anyway.
So I'm trying not to be a Ms nicegurl anymore.