Monday, October 30, 2006 @ 9:54 AM
Selamat Hari Raya to all!
At last I get the chance to wish all my fellow mates Eid Mubarrak.
Sorry if my blog was left hanging these past few weeks.
The laziness in me is getting worse.
I was so lazy that I had 30 hrs of sleep in 2 days. haha.
That's how lazy I am.
Even on the 1st day of Hari Raya, I couldn't get myself out of bed.
What to do....When u gotta slp, u gotta slp.khekhekehkhe.
So what has been gg on in my life these few weeks?
So many many thgs had happened.
Juz finished Helloween event at ETP.
I was one of the strollers and standard la, became Cik "kak".
Scared the shit out of almost everyone even myself la.
Will upload the pic of myself the ghost soon.
Oh ya, yest was nisa's last day at ETP. So sad....
Wish her all the best in her future endeavours.
Hari Raya this yr was no better than the previous one.
Wasn't that joyful.
For my family that is.
I guess we can't be bothered to visit anyone.haha.
Thought u all shd noe that I follow my mom's character.
Lazy in watever thgs. Be it gg out or juz stay at hm n slp.
But setua-tua aku ni, dpt gak duit raya.
Step mane tua je eh.hehe.
My youngest uncle gave me 20 bux seh.
So good rite? hehe.
For the past few days, me n "abgnye" always fight.
We wud get so worked up over small thgs and then tension starts to rise.
Hate the feeling but some say fights are gd for a relationship 2 work.
Hmm...but now we r ok. We kiss n make up kinda thg.
Soon will be our 1 mth…..
Ok la gang. Nk outz! cya!