Monday, October 09, 2006 @ 12:48 PM
Smtg happened on the 6th of oct.
Smtg which I didn't expect to happen.
Hmmm.....
Me n him finally 2gether aft his second attempt.
hehe.
Is it too soon? Well, I guess only he n i noe.
Kakak, jgn mrajuk ye.
This sister of mine always keep complaining that I dun spend time wif her.
Jeles je kejenye.
"Dgn dier atau kawan2 kau, lau pas keje jpa mane2 leh. dgn aku malas la ape la."
aiseyman sis! Dun be jealous la.
It's juz that u always ask me out at the wrong time la.
hehe. Next time ask me out at the rite time k? then confirm i wont reject u.
haha.
Yest went to tkc wif mommy, aunt n sis.
MasyaAllah! Packed la.
Didn't even go 2 the bazaar.
SO decided to jln2 ard tkc only.
Tried 2 look 4 my baju raya.
Everytime I tried on it seems to perfectly fit me but the sleeves are always short!
OMG. Found 2 that were so nice sey.
Wasted man!
ok la gang. i shall stop here coz my fingers are getting painful oredi.
cya peeps!