Friday, October 06, 2006 @ 11:02 PM
This feeling keeps getting stronger and stronger.
Dunno.
Shd I fight it?
Or juz go wif the flow?
Shit.
Met "u noe i noe" at somewhere.
So literally sent my dear2 sis yanni aka ladysweet 2 werk.
Even tho just teman-ing her for few stops only taking the train.hehe.
She noes whr I was heading to anyways. So she understooded la.
Maybe one day I shall send u to werk k my dear?
Tk pernah antar adik kesygan aku g keje.
hehe. Touching tk? I noe u noe. wakakakaka.
The most impt thg is u noe I lurp u many2!
N lita n sha! Thx 4 wishing me gd luck juz now 4 my ut.
Lurp u always!
Wah asal eh touching2? Hahaha.
Thx 2 rooney-chuan aka my bro for the magni songs!
N plus I *curik(stole) ur supernova songs oso.
All are nice!!! I loike la...
Lucky gt u.
Anyway, I noe my entry so boring.
So tkpela. Juz read it.
wakaka. N my tagboard so dead leh eventho ade org tag.
haha.

Btw I found somethg cool.
Courtesy of LianaLin from Linnie darlingg blog.
Check it out!