Wednesday, October 04, 2006 @ 9:34 PM
Time flies by so quickly nowadays.
It's already marked the 10th day of Ramadan.
Another 20 more days and it's Hari Raya time baybeh!
Woohoo!!
There are lots of things I need 2 buy b4 hari raya.
It turned out that mommy is lazy to do alteration for my baju kurung.
Ahakz! So in need of shopping soon!
Broke my fast wif daddy only coz mommy is working as we speak n DA Sis is having tuition.
Greatness.
So romantic juz me n my dad at the dining table.
Shd have made it look like a candlelite dinner.haha.
There's gonna be lots of events coming up starting next week.
Breaking fast wif ma sistaz @ RP on mon.
Weds wif escappes(nt yet confirmed tho).
One of the weekends wif imf buddies.(ehem2!)
On the 17th, dinner for imf volunteers @ vivocity.
Heard that our PM will be there. Wow! So grand.
Oh did I ever announce tht my dear2 sis lita is attached?
So happy 4 her.
Make the best out of it, gal.
I give u my best wishes n hope u find ur happiness u have been searching 4.
Love ya!
Am I being choosy?Am I being too harsh?What does my heart say?Haiz.