Wednesday, November 15, 2006 @ 9:16 PM
Friends or bf.
How to divide my time equally for both?
To all my friends,
time is out of my hands.
Sorry but I'm out of options here.
It's not tht I want to put u all out of my life.
No, thts not me.
Close or not, I've decided to treat everyone the same.
It
hurts to noe when a friend whom u treat like a sis
lied to u.
But the sis had a reason y.
It also hurts to noe tht another sis is getting
other pple to
check up on her.
Worse still, other pple who
noe nuts abt her.
But still the other sis had a reason y too.
Haiz.
How wud u feel if ur mom keeps hogging on u for gg hm late?
U finish sch at 4.
U work on weekends.
Ur bf finish work at 5.
Ur curfew b4 10.
U meet ur bf for a few hrs everyday if u can.
U cant always go out.
It's frustrating.
Yes, me meeting my bf everyday may seem to u tht I'm too excited over my new relationship.
I rarely have someone outside who really is the bf material.
Nt juz some whacko who always hurt me.
Give me a chance to prove tht this relationship can work.
I noe u r worried abt me but hey, whenever u need me i will
always be there for u.
Same goes for me.
I'm not choosing anyone.
Becoz both r my
precious.
I cant possibly choose.
Pls dun make me do tht.
Yes, there ain't such a thg called forever and ever.
Bt wat if there is?
U may nvr noe coz it's juz the beginning.
They say friends are forever, bf is juz temporary.
Honestly,i'm having doubts over this line.
Hopefully u understand my situation.
And let me understand urs too.
Give n take kinda thg.