Happy one mth anniversary!
Tuesday, November 07, 2006 @ 10:07 PM
Happy anniversary!

We have reached our one mth!
Juz recently in fact on mon.
It wasn't a perfect celebration I wud say bcoz he had to settle some stuff on tht day.
But nvm. It's ok.
At least, I gt to mit n teman-ed him aft skul.
The day was no diff frm any other days.
[coz we practically meet almost everyday].
2day didn't get to mit him coz he's on guard duty.damn!
Oh shitto! My dad nearly saw wat I typed her ok.
Lucky I peng story. wakakaka.
Ok enuff abt the mushy-wushy stuff I said.
Padahal tk mushy langsung ehk.
Anyhoot, didn't go to raya outing wif escapees today.
So sorry la gang.
Felt so guilty tht I didn't go esp when I had oredi said I'm gg.
Oh well, there's some prob la juz now.
Pardon me ok.
I want to change blogskin!!
I want can? hehe.
Browsing to c which one is nice....
omg...My blog is getting boring la ok.
No one seems to tag me often nowadays.
So sad lar. Haiz...
Aft hrs of searching the right skin, here is the new one.
The simplest I cud find.
Thx to blogskins.com of coz.
Comments can?