Thursday, November 30, 2006 @ 11:01 AM
Ok, like yanni said in her blog a thousand million words 2 say.
Sorri eh yanni i pinjam-ed ur line.
hehe.
Some pple said spiderwebs la n asked me 2 update.
Some oso begged me 2 update. Ok that was exaggerating la.
Some even asked me if I'm free or not. Coz why?
Coz she asked me 2 go home and update tht blog of mine. LOL.
Ok la pple. Here's the update okays..
Psst...psst...next week 2 mths woi!!
Ok that's abt it. Haha.
No la juz joking.
Nowadays I dun have the desire 2 go sch.
Everytime lazy n tired.
Sleepy as always.
But still I need 2 coz hols starting nxt wk.
Haiz.
Bf has been at hm for the whole week!
Wow!
Mc katakan.
Been sick all week. Haiyo.
Oh yea I've been gg hm early for this week oso.
Haha. Proud of myself!
At least, by gg hm early, someone spare me all the naggings.
Wakakaka.
Juz received the news that Kak CT is 6 weeks pregnant eh..
Congrats akak!!
Express tol...hehehehehe..jk jk.
Oh ya some pple said she misses me.
HAha. I miss u too la Linnie darlingg...
Bt dun miss me too much.
Later diff thg oredi ok. haha.
I realised that no matter what thgs will nvr change.Even if we try to make thgs better, it still won't be the same like b4.N eventho we have been frens for long, still we have to look at the facts.I have made this decision 2 juz move on.Yes we r still frens but i guess not like b4.