BIG family day today!
Plus the weather was so freaking hot!
I'm becoming more tan than ever! Urrghhh!!
Was at the pirate ship station, alone.
Till the last hr or so, asked help from one of the breakers to handle the long queue.
Goodness gracious.
Thank goodness I took the morning shift. Phew.
It's a bit farked up day for me.
My LG phone is damn useless!!
It's spoilt! Another Urrghhh!!
Been only 5mths since I bought it and it's already creating problems.
Geesh!! No more flip or sliding phone for me.
Enuff is enuff.
Lucky there's warranty for it. If not, I died!
I'm starting to believe that LG doesn't stand for LIfe's Good.
Life's no Good! Bit convincing.
Oh yeah. Yest was the happiest day of my life.
I enjoyed gg out wif him like I always do.
Spending time wif his family 1st to celebrate his mommy's bday this coming tues.
He bought his mom a gold ring. So sweeeet..
N I bought a perfume gift set for the momsie in law.
Ahakz!
She was so touched by our gesture till she almost cried.
Even gave her a "funny" bday card.
Hehe. Tht's between us la eh. No need 2 noe. khekhekhe.
It hurts to noe when someone talks bad abt ur loved ones.SOmeone who is close to u and whom u trust.Outsiders may get a bad impression of loved one.And in the end, it's hard for them to accept ur loved one.But they don't know the real story.Just wouldn't or don't intend to.To them, story is a story and it is passed on to one another.All i can say is fcuk it.Pretend they don't say a thing and simply live your life the way you want to.