Monday, December 04, 2006 @ 10:34 PM
There’s never a day that I’m always happy.
There’s always a day that makes me feel so hurt and sad deep within me.
I don’t know how to tackle this.
How do I fight it?
Sometimes, I just wish all these feelings would go away and never come back.
Go away and leave me alone.
I do cry.
But I chose not to show it.
Some said blogs are stupid.
Just a waste of time.
Letting out feelings to a blog which goes out to public, is mindless and childish thing to do.
I think and think again.
Is that true?
In a way it is because you let the public know about ur problem and whatever u said in the blog hurts someone in the process.
My heart goes to that someone/anyone. But the fact remains.
Nothing can change that.
To write something very personal in a blog that reached out to public, to me that is up to the individual whether to accept it or not.
A person gives his/her thoughts, some comments on tagboards and that’s it.
But then again, sometimes feelings are involved and somehow can lead to huge arguments.
So what is the real purpose of a blog?
All I can say is diff pple have diff opinions.
Juz received an sms from Alex abt our IMF pay.
Can you believe it?
Finally, we are gonna get our pay!
Yes ah!
Been waiting 4 that since like when………uuhhhh…sept!
Now is already early dec.
Gosh! Almost 3 mths of waiting man!
I thought they were gonna delay till next yr or somethg.
But hey, it doesn’t matter!
Whatever it is, they better get my pay right or else everyone will not be happy tmr.
Juz a reminder to all Republicans IMF volunteers.
Be at LR-E4 at 415 pm to collect ur pay and certs of appreciation.
Check ur emails for details.
Tmr also marked the last day of sch!!
Woohoo!
After weeks of enduring the “pain”, the day has finally come.
I was getting the usual headache juz now trying to choose which modules I shd take for my 3rd year.
Supposed to take healthcare applications but too bad, UT clashes!
Haiz.
So me and Kat took pharmacy instead.
I can’t remember the full name of the module. Pardon me.
I really miss the time we had.
Why must it come to this?
I miss our frenship.