Tuesday, January 16, 2007 @ 10:25 AM
Ahhh let's see...where shd I begin....
Ok I don't know what the heck am I doing here blogging away when I'm supposed to have my beauty sleep.
No sch today due to RP open house since last sat.
My whole body is aching and my eyes are droopier than ever.
Slept late last nite n woke up ard 8 plus juz now.
Oh yeah! The Nokia 5300 I was telling you about is in my hands now.
Buahahahhahahaha! (ketawa raja nmpk..)--translation: a very big laugh out loud...
Linnie, you don't bubble and buy other phone ok. hehe.
I have been wondering what "others" are up to.It seems that it is getting difficult each day to get us to be lively with each other like b4.In the meantime, my lappy is very lagged ok.
There's always without a fail, weird windows popping up my screen whenever I'm surfing the net.
It is very the irritating la ok.
The weird windows I'm talking about is not the porny type ah...what I meant was chinese-versed sites. Don't get me wrong ok. hehe.
Anyone care to help me with this??
Alright for the past few days, it has been raining non-stop.
Personally, I enjoyed it! Eventhough it's cold and all but on the brighter side of it, you don't have to perspire like mad everyday!! And all the "odours" won't be sticking up at your noses. khekhekhe.
I hope it rains today.