I’m really worried for you. I can’t bear to see you in such pain everyday, having to deal with all sorts of complications in your life lately. Seeing you in a such a pain making me want to cry too because I have always regard you as my lil sis that I could never had. All I can give you is my strength and full support no matter what happens. I just want you to be strong and keep your mindset straight and I’m sure everything will be back to normal like it used to be. I love you sis! I got your back aite?
Today can be said the "suckiest"(if there’s such a word) day for me. Laptop forever creating problems for me. This time round, it’s worse than ever. You see, at first it was working as per normal. It was when I entered the lab and had to use my laptop that it wasn't functioning. After I typed the password, I was waiting for it to finish set up. After the same attempt over and over again, it shut down automatically and a blue screen popped up stating all the errors and stuff. I knew I had to reformat it sooner or later but I chose not to do it earlier. I know I know, my mistake. So I went to the IT helpdesk and all my info had been deleted! Bloody Hell! So heartbroken…My pics, my MUSIC (important!!), my movies(more important!!), my poly stuff etc all gone with the wind. Shit Shit Shit!! Should have saved them in my external hard disk. Ade external hard disk uat ape eh???? Bodho sia. Haiz.----Translation: Got external hard disk for wat? Stoopid sia. And now here I am crying inside out (this part is bit exaggerating eh). Boohoo!! Chuan!! Sorry to trouble you but I want The Black Parade songs! Again. Sorry hor.
Is having a blog "kental"(as in nonsense and a waste of time)? It’s not right?? This is just random thoughts that I have been having ever since my bonc ( and that is my Boifey) said to me that blogging is a waste of time. If you are free, drop me a message at my taggy and give me your opinion aite.
Arrgghh!! I can’t believe that I have been rejected to take my elective during my third year later on. Haiz. What the Hell! Now what should I choose? Only left with the sports module and music appreciation. This is what I called the "leftovers". Double the haiz...