Wednesday, January 03, 2007 @ 7:10 PM
Goodbye 2006, Hello 2007!
Yep yep, seems that short as it is 2006 is over baybeh!
Now it's time to focus on a new year with new expectations to come.
A lot of memories that I'm gonna be stucked with for the rest of my life.
My Life:
2006 to me has some painful and wonderful memories to begin with.
Rp moved from redhill to wdl.
At last we got to "feel" the new campus.
However, it was all whitey everywhere.
Still undergoing renovations and stuff.
How could I forget the most prestigious event in the world, the IMF.
Met a lot of friends there and of course, my knight in the shining armour, my BOIFEY!

Going on strong. Hopefully.
IMF buddies
Apart from all the happy moments, I do have the bad ones.
Only some people whom I'm close to knew abt it.
I shan't say it here for it was to painful for me.
I don't know how much tears I have shed last year.
Only He knows.
As for the constant friendship probs I've been having, well I'm at a lost myself.
No one seems to be trying to aid it.
It is quite heart-wrenching knowing you can't do anything abt it.
I miss the friendship we used to have badly.
I still trust her. My kakcik.
A sister I nvr had.
How about the wonderful time I have been having working at ETP.
The crews there rocked my world and I even gain more friends.
There's Linnie, nona, Aliman, Wal2, Muhaimin, Huda, Fazila, Khai R. & lots of other asap buddies. We shared our probs, jokes etc. That's the fun part of working there.
Whenever I'm with them, all my probs seem to go away and it does help me a lil bit.
But my number 0ne consultant have always been Linnie.
I guess she's closest to me at work.
I love u guys!!
My 2 buddies [Linnie n Min]

ETP [The crewes]
So there you go. That's how I would describe 2006. Up next would be the year 2007, a year which I'm truly looking forward to. Last but not least, Happy New Year everybody!