Monday, January 08, 2007 @ 8:36 PM

I was so bored juz now and was browsing my email.
AND I came across to this pic.
A pic of my late grandpa wif his friends at work.
Truly, I do miss him.
Used to have him ard during hari raya and occasional meetings.
I really miss u Atuk!!
Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat. Amin.
I MIZZ MY BOIFEY!
Sorry ya gang coz I'm a bit mushy here.
Can't help it coz I'm so used to see him everyday.
Be it after work or sch.
Didn't meet him 2day coz he's on guard duty.(4eva doing guard duty)
Haiz.
Major headache in the process right now.
Been gg on like this since in the morning.
Oh gosh, it's killing me literally. It's like there's a bomb ticking in my brain, waiting to burst.
KABOOM.
Nokia 5300. That's the fone me and Linnie planned to get.
AS in same fone but diff colour.
I can't wait to sell off my useless LG fone.
Serious la pple dun buy LG fones ok. It's no good at all!
Instead of being the fone promo, I'm becoming the against-LG phone promoter.
Wakakakakakakaka. Will I get sued? haha.
Oh did I tell u last sat was our 3rd anniversary?
Well, it didn't go as I wud have liked it.
Of all the days, Boifey gt sick and had to stay at home.
I was all grumpy and there he was, lying on the bed but never failed to attend to me.
Felt so guilty abt it coz I was trying to pick up a fight wif him.
AND we nearly did.
But despite all that, he still said the 3 words which always brighten up my day no matter what.
AND he promised this thurs wud be sorta like a make up celebration for that unexpected sat.
I'm so looking 4wd to it.
My PAY will be in by tmr! Yippee!
Can't wait. Lots of things to buy.
Nokia 5300, new sneakers, specs etc.
No, no. Need to save up for emergencies from now on.
No more being thrifty.