Friday, January 12, 2007 @ 9:07 AM
Is that so difficult to find the prefect price for a fone?
Yest me n Boifey plus another 2 friends of ours practically combed whole of yishun to get a good price for my Nokia 5300.
Actually I was the only who wanted to buy fone while the others became my advisers.
Boifey and his gd friend MN, advised me to sell the fone at a higher price, get the money and go search the fone on another day.
U noe me, I can't make the final decision till my mother agrees with me.
So I called (twice!) to hear her opinion.
Just as I thought, I got the best advice ever! Naggings!!
Let me tell u, it wasn't the best day to go on a fone shopping. wakakakaka.
So I gave up n others gave up n then we were left with our lepak-ing session.
Tell me, is it that hard to mend a broken friendship?
If the person really wants to make up for whatever has been happening, I don't see the reason why shd he/she feel so scared of the consequences.
I'm sure the other party would be forgiving and forget as if nothing happens because that person cares/concerns/even loves the other person like a sister/brother.
In life, there's always mistakes but it doesn't mean that you can't be forgiven at all.
Who on earth is perfect in this world? No one.
I can't stand it longer coz it's affecting other people who care for you both.
And that is me.
I've longed for us to be like before. Before, when we were so protective of each other, laugh/cry/share problems etc.
I hope you do realise that I'm trying my best to keep us together.
I Love all of my friends.