It's official. It's official that I'm getting married. Just kidding. School has not even finished and yet here I am blabbing about marriage. tsk tsk.
Actually there's nothing in my head right now. As in I have no idea what to blog about. The only thing I can crap about here is that I have changed my blogskin yet again. I realised how frequent bored I can get in class. I'm sure most of you must be wondering how free I am to keep changing blogskin now and then. The secret: Slacking in class. I guess that's my forte. Kwang3.
I noticed one thing. I realised that I'm really in love (so deeply) with my Bonc. I didn't refer to him as "Baby", "Hubby" or other lovey dovey terms. I prefer old school, that is "Ayang", same meaning to "Honey" I think. I'm not ashamed to say that I love him regardless of anything. If anyone and I mean anyone don't like me being with him, I seriously don't care. He made it clear to me: "Yang nak kahwin dgn u sape? I kan? Bukan drg ape." In translation: "The one who is gg to marry u is who? Me right? So don't care abt others." Abit shy and touching eh. Haha. Awww...Butterflies. Butterflies.
I LOVE U, AYANG.
Kepada sesiapa yg tk suker atau sakit hati, saya rasa anda keluar pon cantik.