Taken Digi UT yest. Only answered 2 questions out of a possible 4. Not confident enough whether I manage to get a C. Wakakaka. 2 more wks left and it's bye-bye to 2nd yr. Looking forward to vacation!
Boifey asked me along to go to Perth wif him in Apr. HOW? It got me interested coz his friend gt this offer for like 300 bux for a person. So tempting right? Furthermore, I've never gone overseas b4 let alone being on an airplane. Goodness sake, I wanna GO! Main problem is that Mother wouldn't be pleased. How to convince her? How?
I wanna tell Mother abt my relationship. But I'm just too scared on how she's gonna react. I think she has suspected long enough. I envy my sis. She gets to tell she's wif her bf without Mother getting so worked up over it. Sis said not to tell until I completed my poly education. Haiz. Boifey's mother lak tak suker my parents don't know abt us. Stress stress stress.
Linnie didn't bubble! Yeay! She gt the same phone as me (same colour some more!) I thought she's gonna bubble coz she said she wanted to change her mind buying another phone instead. Tk jiwa ah lu! But in the end, dier jiwa gak. ahaha. I loike ok.
Class is 4eva boring. It doesn't matter if I come or not. Coz it's still will be the same regardless. Cant wait to be free from sch! HAiz.