Friday, January 05, 2007 @ 10:06 AM
Yesterday can be considered the worst day of sch for me.
My day went on like this...
Woke up at 0640 hrs, preparing to get ready for sch.
Called yanni to see if she's gg to sch and she was.
So met her in the 0730 bus as usual.
4eva she wore the retro kind outfit. Haha.
Been so long since I last met that adik of mine.
As we were 4eva late when it comes to punctuality. That is only applies to sch of coz.
Reached class ard 9 only to find out that we had labwork later on.
And guess what...I didn't wear shoes!!
Best ah! So I thought there won't be anyone to catch me but guess again...
I was wrong, deadly wrong. I was caught red-handed by one of the lab people and was given 2 choices. To get shoes frm someone or get out of the lab.
So I searched high and low for shoes (how pathetic I was yest) and sadly none came to rescue.
So like it or not, I had to choose option 2. As paisey as it is, I packed up my things after the lab guy kept looking at me and blatantly walked out of the lab. Sad man!
Can you imagine getting chased out of the lab on the 1st day returning back to sch??
But it's all worth it la coz instead of gg back to class, I went to eat wif yanni!
Haha. Guilty? Nahh...I'm never guilty when it comes to eating. wakakaka.
Oh how could I forget that I had a test aft class yest.
Didn't study for it. Shit. But luckily one of my classmates taught me some.
Oh yeah, I'm officially broke as of today!! No money or whatsoever.
Waiting for my payday which was delayed till 9th Jan.
Until then the only thg I can do is grumble everyday thinking of where am I going to get $.
Just need to endure for another 5 weeks and the 9 weeks vacation is on!
I think we can save this friendship.
It's a matter of whether we want to or not.