Fights are not enjoyable. It sux to the core. On the eve of our 4 mths, we fought. I simply hate it. You said some hurtful things to me which I blatantly can't accept. I cried.Again. I made you burst out in anger. I am always at fault. You never did any mistakes. There is one but all these 4 mths, I made the most mistakes for which I am sorry. You said since the day that we have been together, last night I was most disrespectful to you. Yes I was. I am in a lot of pressure. I know you had the worse yet you didn't show it. I don't want this to end neither do you. So we reconciled and forget all the things we said. All the kisses and mushy talks came back. I love you with all my heart and pls don't leave me.
I'm always stressed abt somethings which I can't or won't disclose. It's just the way I am. And when my mood swing comes, I have the tendency to keep mum abt anything. Even talking to you. For that, you were so fcuked up with me. Frustrated.Speechless.Angry. Sorry dear, I made you have a bad migraine at times. I hate to see you getting sick. Especially over something like this. You are right and always ahead of things. Being as stubborn as I am, I ignored you completely. And in turn you gave in. Pls don't make me one of those people who made you feel useless. It hurts me inside without you knowing it. I have and will always think about you when you are not by my side. I don't want to be the heartless being as you thought I will be. I'm NOT like her. Not even close. I hate it when you compare me with her.
You were disappointed with me a couple of times. You said I didn't change. It made me think. I apologise again coz I don't ever want to lose you. You may say you would never leave me. But sometimes when things don't work out, it will become another story. You know what I mean coz that was what happened between you and her. I don't want our relationship to be meaningless. We have made a commitment to each other. And I won't turn back.Ever.
With that I end here by saying how grateful I am to be your only one. And you are my only one.Promise. I LOVE you Mohd Nizzaar.