Tuesday, February 27, 2007 @ 10:32 PM
Looking back on the thgs I missed:
No more the "diana" I used to be.
The type of friends whom I go for.
How cautious I was----as in whatever I do.
Single life.
The pessimistic type.
Apart from all that, I very do miss hanging out with friends freely.
Somehow I know I can't always do that anymore.
I'm tired of lying to my mom where I go, what I'm doing at certain hr and such.
Am sure some would disagree coz some would preferrably said I'm juz saying that to appease everyone coz I want to spend time with bf and only bf.
No. Nowadays, I rarely meet him.
We try to cut down on our daily meetings and replace them with long hrs phone calls.
Plus I have work on weekdays now and not forgetting the weekends.
I'm sorry but whatever free time I have, sometimes is at home or with his family.
I know the decision that I have made is something which needs to be carefully thought of.
I'm leading a life of bo pian-bo pian type.
Whatever comes ard, goes ard.
I think I'm sticking to it.
I'm prepared to take whatever is gonna come to me and make it a better one to live with.
Work,work,work.
A certain someone said I have no life.
Coz y? Coz I'm always working.
That someone you know la who.
Pretty soon she will be tagging me up aft reading this entry.
Confident ehk.
If I don't work, then how am I gg to spend on thgs using my own money?
Da la keje on weekends aje.
Takkan harapkan weekends je kan??tsk tsk tsk.
But will be quitting at the end of march coz I still wanna use up the remaining of my hols.
Duhh..
Who would be dumb enough (no offence to others) to work when you are actually on hols?
I had be waiting for hols since second sem of my 2nd yr.
Wouldn't miss such an opportunity to go and work all day long.
I'm so beat.
Better take a rest now coz need to be up early 4 work tmr.
Cya!