What have I been doing at home on weds?? Hmmm... Long pause... Sit, sleep and eat! Actually more of like a movie marathon at home. Watched a couple of movies from 12pm till night. Haha. Ntg better to do.I noe. Duk kat umah besarkan bontot je. That's what everyone said to me. Tkde kat umah salah. Duk kat umah pon salah. Abis nk uat ape kan?? Haiyo.
What happened between me and bf? Oh well we r ok now. Like how me n him have always wanted it to be. Not fighting for the past 2 days. Good progress. I've learnt my lesson and for sure I wouldn't want to repeat it again.
I miss Yanni! haha. I know, touching kan?? She's one helluva girl to hang out with. Oh and she's the one who can be patient with me and my lame jokes. Lurp that gal. Scooby-doo-by-doo..where are you?? hehe. Suker kol2 skali bf angkat? khekhekheke. terkejut kannnn?? Don't worry there's more to come. wakakakakaka.
Wow, 16 more days to bf nye bday. That's like 2 weeks or so. Woohoo! But shit I don't know what to buy for him.... Gaji sikit woh. Nk belikan ape ehk???? Goodness HELP ME!
Ok this is just a random post. I'm so bored here so decided to blog. Bf plak g lepak ngan neighbours dier. Nasib aku kenal, lau tak siap dier! wakakakakakakakakaka. I Love You Peeps....To whoever you are yg terasa la. hehe. Happy mood today. Yeehaa!!!!