Yest had a quiet bday party at matair's house. Changed bf term to matair coz some pple said I copycat hers. Yes it's its u nona. haha.
Went 2 khatib aft work. Practically rushed ok bcoz need to meet matair to buy the cake n stuff. Warned matair not to be late coz I did leave him ONCE becoz of his friggin' lateness. He's never early but yest was an exception. He reached 1st but ironically out of sight. Reason: Went to toilet to do his "business". Haiya. So off we went buying the chocolate gateau cake. So niceeee...As if it's my bday coz I was like forcing him to buy tht cake. Huahuahua. Took us a couple of mins then went to his hse. It was so thoughtful of him to buy mp3 4 his younger sis. But no matter how hard he tried to cover it, he gave away (yes,himself) his own present to the sis. "Nazira, if u find out anything with this MP3 u tell me then I can go back to the shop and change." Bang!! Nazira noes. Apa dah matair ni. Slengz!
Anyway, the mother cooked fried spagheti. Nice ok. And of coz my fave, fried chicken. Woohoo! Ntg can goes wrong with a fried chicken in ur hand. kwang3. Smashed some cake on the bday gal's face. Sorry ok. Took some pics but I very the lazy to upload. So no pics for you folks out there. hehe. Juz imagine onli k.
Lepak-ed wif matair nye friend at night. Talked abt her probs. Me n matair lak da jadi counsellor. Anyway, her stories always have commercial breaks every 5 mins la ok. Haha.Busywoman. But it was nice to hang out and talk rather than sitting at his hse doing ntg. Wanna do it again!
Oh ya. Me n matair planned to book basic theory this coming sat at ssdc. Taking car license after for so long I've said I wanna take. So yar, confirmed taking it. Will not be meeting him till thurs. Merana la aku. Bedek la. But what to do...Pokai le. In need of money! Would someone be kind enough to give me his/her money?? hehe.
Singapore won! We won the ASEAN cup. I dun care whether its a big thing or not but hey we won! Be proud of our country. Juz a reminder. hehe. Come on where's the patriotic act?
It was double happiness actually. Man Utd won 4-0 against Spurs. Yes ah. It was comic though to see O'Shea filling in Van der Sar's goalie position. Very cute. Ok before you shoot me for talking things you don't quite give a damn, I juz wanna express my happiness onli. No harm rite. Hehe.