Wednesday, March 21, 2007 @ 2:02 PM
Finally I'm on the road to recovery fully.
Yeayness!
Pardon me for that short intervene. wakakaka.
For the past few weeks, have been enduring all the coughing and sneezing.
Now, am feeling totally fine so in a mood to blog abt thgs I didn't get to say.
Well lets see.
Good news is that the telemarketing co. is gonna pay me full amount.
Contradicting ey.
First they said that, and next thing this..
Whatever coz main impt thing is they pay me as agreed.
Yest met my bf!
Was so happy coz it's like I didn't meet him for ages!
Exaggerating but true!
Felt like it's been a long time since we last met.
That one week plus is a long one mind you.
Hugged him as if there was no tmr. hahax.
Accompanied him to ttsh for his appointment.
Then off to his hse, cleaned up his bedroom which was in a mess.
As usual, bachelor's room...what do ya expect? hehe.
Can't possibly let him sleep there esp when he's allergic to dust.
He has lots of health problems to deal with.
Like I said, weak immune da...It's ok honey, u r strong only physically. wakakaka.
Slacked ard at his hse and then went off for home early.
Oh ya, the one week march hols was hectic I tell you.
Lots of things happened only that I dun wanna disclose it here.
Sorry la gang. Confidential da.
All in all, did have fun though despite the tiredness.
We had our laughs and jokes ard n stuff.
Worked 4 like whole week without rest except for sun.
Took off on sun coz too lazy alrdy to work. wakakaka.
Oh Azzrrafiq came wif his gf tho to etp.
Nice to catch up wif him after so long.
Good to know he's doing well and to think that I didn't know abt his accident!
Was mad at him for not telling me tho.
People have been asking me why did I keep layan-ing him.
Coz he is a true friend.
We've been friends for like 2 yrs now and still he's not ever push me aside coz we treat each other like bro n sis.
He may be crap sometimes but I treasure the friendship that I have wif him truly.
Gosh I'm so bored at home alone.
Everyone's at work and here I am snooping ard blogging away.
Bf nye fone lak off.
Heesh.