Thursday, March 22, 2007 @ 8:41 PM
I have survived for 2 days at home!
Here's a list of what I have done:
1) Do the laundry
2) Wash the dishes
3) Fold the dried up clothes
4) Watch tv
5) Eat
6) Sleep
That's what I have been doing for these 2 days.
Plus I'm bored to the max.
The tv prog are getting lousier than ever.
Could only hope for American Idol and football matches and also MTV.
Others are working so have to depend on my own at home.
BORING siak!
Does that word describe my feelings enough?
And the constant updating of my blog speak for itself.
Kalau tak, mane ade aku blog ari2?
Only once a while jek. wakakaka.
Btw can you like imagine I was watching Blade:Trinity on HBO.
In the middle of it, I actually doze off!
Even now, I'm feeling a lil bit sleepy.
Mengalahkan org yg bekerja; Mom said that. haha.
Agreed coz I slept earlier than her and my sis who goes to work in the morning.
Well what can you expect...I'm a restless, aimless girl. Couldnt blame me. hehe.
ok that's all aje nk update.
wakaka.